Application for Employment
At Manor Roofing & Restoration, we’re always looking for experienced, qualified crew members to join our team of Craftsmen in Columbia, MO.
If you want a rewarding career with an industry-leading company, consider coming to work with Manor Roofing.
- Competitive wages
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K program
- Holiday pay
- Paid vacation
- Promotional opportunities
If you have experience installing roofing, siding, gutters and patio/decking additions – or if you’re a novice wanting to explore a rewarding new career – please download and print off the job application, then bring it by Manor during normal business hours.
Current Open Positions:
Advanced Skilled Laborer:
Must be able to complete the following tasks with minimal direction and/or supervision:
- Read work orders with 100% accuracy.
- Verify work orders – verifying measurement, color, work order, punch list and creating an accurate material/equipment/tool list
- Tear off and install shingle roofs.
- Tear off and install vinyl siding and James Harding siding.
- Experience with metal roof systems.
- Advanced carpentry skills.
- Advanced knowledge of power and hand tools.
- Comfort working at heights greater than 10 feet.
- The ability to easily communicate with team members.
- The ability to take direction and/or delegate tasks.
- Completely clean all job sites with 95 percent accuracy.
- Keep installers stocked up on whatever material is needed.
- Keep the trailer clean and organized.
- Keep trucks clean – interior and exterior.
- Know the location of all equipment that is assigned to crew.
- Alert supervisor to necessary equipment/tool repair and/or maintenance.
- Protect material at lunch and end of the day.
- Secure trailer at job sites and at end of the day – never leave trailer unlocked when not present.
- Physically fit or active to effectively carry out everyday tasks.
- Willingness to work until job completion or suitable stopping point protecting the property overnight if not fully complete.
- Maintain a positive attitude without complaint.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Can effectively work as a member of a team.
- Consistently punctual arriving at the shop at the scheduled start time.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Promotional Opportunities